[Coco] transformer hum in a coco when off?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 10 13:24:12 EST 2013

On Sunday 10 November 2013 13:20:15 Jeremy Michea did opine:

> so you're saying it's normal function Gene? Maybe its always been there
> but pure happenstance that I had my ear pressed right up against it
> like that.

Yup.  And lots of our stuff does that these days, never really turns off.

But now I'll delete the rest of this as the echos are essentailly
unreadable by the time they have been cycled thru GMX Web Mail in your
reply.  Most web mailers suck, that one even worse the GoogleGroups.

Give thunderbird a try.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle.
		-- Steinbach
         law-abiding citizens.