[Coco] CoCo experimenter/prototyping board

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Nov 8 22:29:38 EST 2013

Nick,

I would love to have one (or more) boards of this nature; in fact, I was
seriously considering purchasing some of the EPROM boards for
repurposing them in such a manner.

If you do make such a board, a suggestion I would have would be to allow
for the easy addition (if wanted) of some way to buffer the CPU lines,
in a way like the Cloud9 ProTector setup (IIRC). I don't know what this
would take, or how difficult it would be to route a board for it (might
have to go to a larger board size?) - but it would be one thing that
would make me less hesitant about interfacing stuff to my CoCo...

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
http://www.phoenixgarage.org/