[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:45:58 EST 2013

Already jumping on board my friend, I got the Eagle 6.5 free download and
installed it as a "light" freeware edition.  I got the .ZIP of your
CoCoEPROMPak and loaded the board/schematic into Eagle and so far so good,
or atleast it appears so.  I am currently viewing the demonstration
tuturials on their site on how to do schematics and boards in Eagle.

I think I'm already getting the 'essence' of how to go about it... You start
with (or edit) a schematic and it turns that into a board design (which you
can also edit too) and then the project gets exported to 'Gerber' files for
production?   Are these 'Gerber' files what you had to submit to OSHPark or
the entire project?