[Coco] serial port problem

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 2 02:59:40 EDT 2013

Le 2013-10-31 à 12:53:00, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) a écrit :

> Also, you can use any unexpensive RS232 dongle:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-to-RS232-serial-DB9-Adapter-4-XP-Vista-Win7-Female-Screw-FastShipping-USA-/230911838342?pt=US_Parallel_Serial_PS_2_Cables_Adapters&hash=item35c36b0886

I « accidentally » bought exactly this one tonight. I had not looked at
this mail yet, and walked into a store so that I could get a DB9 port
directly on my laptop, because so far, I had been using a noisy 2U
rackmount server which wasn't very pleasant to use. Since I got the
dongle, i put both the laptop & coco on the same desk and copied about 50
disquettes (several hundred more to go).

:)