[Coco] Color Computer Mouse Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 20:20:00 EDT 2013

You are forgetting there were actually 2 white deluxe joysticks. The first came out before the Coco 3 and had only 1 button. Then with the release of the Coco 3 or somewhere there abouts, the 2 button model was released. Both the 2 button deluxe joystick, the 2 button deluxe mouse and the pistol grip joystick were also were all marketed/compatible with Color Computer and/or Tandy 1000 EX which used the same type joystick plug as the Coco. If I remember correctly, Tandy also sold their version of the Wico trackball as well. I want to say that a second pistol grip joystick came out as well with a little more elaborate button system. I think it was label more as a "Flight Stick", but I'm not sure on that one. It may have been Tandy 1000 only.
I have several black joysticks in various shades of disrepair, 2 black mice (only one working), a deluxe 2 button mouse and the white pistol grip joystick that has a bad cable.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com