[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Nov 1 11:03:16 EDT 2013

I am not very patient, and waiting for boards is tough for me. If I recall correctly from my first order from them, board fabrication took around a couple of weeks, and I got emails when my order was received, when it was assigned to a panel, when the panel was ordered from the fab, when OSH Park received the finished panel back from the fab, and when they shipped the boards to me. I have another board for the TRS-80 Model 4 being made by them now, and that reminds me that I should order the parts for it today. I am also curious about how many of this board are on the recent panels.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/