[Coco] serial port problem

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 07:14:36 EDT 2013

Mathieu,
Welcome to Color Computing in the New Millenium :-)
With DriveWire4 running, the possibilities are endles... well almost :-)
You now have access to the world of all the software collected through the years, virtual disk drives, virtual hard drives, DriveWire MIDI, FTP downloads straight to the Coco, and much more.
It will take a while to grasp all the things DW4 can do, but in the end, it's worth it.

Have fun!

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia