[Coco] ack!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri May 31 20:38:26 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 06:08:55PM -0400, Bill Pierce wrote:

> What I would like to know is what you guys are puttinginto your
> boots to make them "too big"?

It looks like my problem is mostly drivewire + Glenside IDE +
cowin and all descriptors.  Adds up quick!  I've never had this issue
before, actually.  I can easily shed some descriptors but those are
small. VRN is about the only driver I can junk with no real loss.

Also an issue for me is that 6809 NitrOS is larger than the 6309
version.  All those CLRA\nCLRB instructions instead of just CLRD also
add up!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA