[Coco] More and more...

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:25:13 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Louis Ciotti <lciotti1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I feel for you BIll, but I can also see the sellers side of the
> transaction, having sold use/old electronics.  You made two purchases of
> old CoCos listed as is, no returns with a description of "I think it
> works".  Can't really fault the seller on this one.  It is not like they
> were listed as "works great,like new"

I have to agree with this.  The terms were clearly stated.  The buyer
is quite obviously taking a gamble on whether the device will work at
all, and the price on these types of auctions will most always reflect
that.  If you want to be sure to get a device that is working, buy one
that is described as working and you'll have every right to demand
that you get such a device.  That's not the case here.

I'm not at all glad that the gamble didn't work out for Bill, but I
don't think there was any misconduct on the part of the sellers from
what I've heard.