[Coco] ack!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri May 31 18:44:53 EDT 2013

Curtis,
I played with Alan's "Level 3" a bit back when Alan was still active with it... It still had a few bugs to work out. I remember he did have a bootable disk online and I used it. But everytime I tried to add anything to it, it crashed.
I would've been great had he continued, but alas, only the base sources survive (as far as I know).

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com