[Coco] [CoCo] Just learning OS-9 - Questions

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:53:36 EDT 2013

aaron you know what would be a killer add on to dw and then the rawcopy
very useful ? the ability to add a folder as a disk.

That would be read only, all changes would not be forwarded to real files,
but DW would take all the files in the folder and create in memory an os-9
disk image including all the files. In this way we could easily copy any
file without having to create a os9 disk with os9 format and copying then
one by one. And of course if you change the file on pc, you need to
"reload" the folder again on dw.

Dw could ultimately save this image on a .dsk file too as it does when you
create a new disk on it.

we could create (on windows only) a "convert to os-9 dsk" shell extension
and right click on a file and create a .dsk automatically too.

--
Long live the CoCo