[Coco] Coco Cart Slot Extender Board

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu May 30 08:35:31 EDT 2013

Hello Fellow Coco Enthusiasts,

I am finally able to let you all know that I have ordered the first batch of
3 Slot extender boards.  It will plug into the Coco's Cartridge Slot and
have 2 rows of 20 pins for a total of 40 pins so you can connect our beloved
color computer to a breadboard project like I'm going to do or plug it up to
any project you like.  This board simply extends the Coco's cartridge slot.

WARNING:  There is no logic on it what so ever, so Be Careful when using
this board.

With that in mind, I think I will enjoy using this board myself.

If anyone would like just the board or a fully assembled one, just let me
know and I will price it as soon as I have them in hand and price the dual
header pins.  If you prefer dual header sockets (is that the correct word?)
I can do that too.  Just let me know.  Thank you in advance.

I'm so glad to finally start truly experimenting with my Cocos!  Have Fun
with your Coco too!

Kip