[Coco] Searching for NitrOS9/OS9 drivers and system modules

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed May 29 20:07:44 EDT 2013

Hi guys,
I'm trying to gather a driver and system module database for my BootMajic bootdisk creation program.
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/bootmajik (WIP)
What I'm looking for are the more obscure drivers that are NOT in the Nitros9 repository or on the Tandy installation disks.
If you have any such drivers... you know the kind, oddball disk drives, hairy oddball hard drives, unique screen drivers, anything not normally in the archives, could you send me a copy of the drivers along with a desciption of what type (rbf, scf, boot, sys etc), what system they are for (nitro, OS9, L1, L2, 6809, 6309 etc) and what specific hardware they are for and I will try to add them to the database in their proper catagory
.
The program is coming along nicely and I may have a test release soon. I plan to "try" to cover most systems, NitrOS-9, Tandy OS-9, Level 1, Level 2, 6809, and 6309 for the Cocos 1, 2, & 3. The program will only run on a NitrOS-9 Level 2 machine, but should create a boot for ANY Color Computer running ANY version of OS-9. It depends on if I get the drivers.

I already have ALL the drivers from the NitrOS-9 repository and the Tandy OS-9 installation disks, so please do not send any of those. I'm only looking for "obscure" and "custom" drivers. This is also going to lead to an FTP archive of OS-9 drivers which is something we don't have. I need everything from floppy drivers to HD drivers to 80 column card driver to parallel printer drivers to dual ACIA drivers...

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com