[Coco] Utility To Determine If A Floppy Has Never Been Used

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:48:44 EDT 2013

AFAIK, the only way to tell if floppies are unused is if the cellophane is
still on the box :D

I had the same issue until I found an unopened box... but that lasted as
long as a few days when my son started "mixing them up".  Then it once
again became "well, if I don't know what is on it, then it must be blank".

The device you're referring to may be the CatWeasal (sp?)

sk