[Coco] Just learning OS-9 - Questions

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon May 27 20:40:48 EDT 2013

I had planned (back when actively working on NitrOS9) of making a boot file maker, that would let the user select the device descriptors they wanted, and then automatically load the drivers for those descriptors (by looking in the device descriptor module itself), to make sure that the right ones were loaded. For the default drive device, it would automatically pick the correct BOOT module for the kernal track. Never actually did any coding, though. Sounds like you are doing something similar, which is a great idea.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net