[Coco] Help and or a project

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 19:08:12 EDT 2013

Hi, all,
If you do not follow the facebook page, here is the run down. A few days ago, I made a "pooyan" video for my youtube channel. It doesn't look like the screen shots on Curtis's web page (but I got the factory tape from Curtis himself!). I first filmed it with my CoCo 3 with an Amiga monitor and it looks great! the background is blue and the tree has green, very close to the arcade colors. I then film it on my CoCo 1, the background is more faded and purple, but the colors are nowhere near what is shown on Curtis website. My copy also does not have the "loading now" screen shown there.
John (Linville) has downloaded the DSK. Image from world of dragon, and has found 2 different Binaries but they look the same- both do not have the "Loading now" screen.

So, your help- I am asking you to dig out your copy of Pooyan whenever you can and play it. If it is the "pink" version, reverse the color set and take a picture and post it. please also let us know what you played this on and what your copy was tape-disk factory copy etc.
-thanks