[Coco] Just learning OS-9 - Questions

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Sun May 26 20:37:58 EDT 2013

You might want to download "Mastering OS-9" (ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS%20by%20company/FARNA/Mastering%20OS-9%20CoCo3/). Also look in "Newly Received" for the title -- there was a section missing in the original upload that was corrected in one of the new files. Unfortunately there are three new files, and I don't know the differences in them.

--------------------------------
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:14:01 +1000
From: Nick Marentes<nickma at optusnet.com.au>

I've starting learning about OS-9 and I'm taking it slowly starting from
Page 1.

I have a few questions...

1) I'm following the book "OS-9 Level Two and the Tandy Color Computer
3" written by Rodger Alexander and Scott Honaker and in chapter 2, they
explain configuring OS-9. They use the command CONFIG but that doesn't
appear to work off my Nitros-9 Drivewire version image.

2) What is OS-9 Level 2 Version 3.00?

Nick

--
Frank Swygert