[Coco] Just learning OS-9 - Questions

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 26 19:36:07 EDT 2013

Curtis,
I never tried Kwikgen as EzGen always servered my purposs. I just read the Kwikgen docs and see that it's got a little more to offer than EZGen, so I will be trying it on my next boot mod.

They are both excellent utilities

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia