[Coco] TRS-80 X-Pad

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri May 24 16:46:53 EDT 2013

The X-Pad requires 12 volts which is not available from a CoCo 2 or 3.  This
can come from a Multi-Pak, so you might be able to figure out something for
the CoCo 3 and OS-9 Level 2.  There was also a problem with a weak chip, but
I don't have the details handy at the moment.  I've got two in storage and
would love to see something to use them with.  Aside from that I can't help
much.

Bruce W.