[Coco] OT: Trying to recover from major FU by the registrar for wilserv.com

Willi Kusche CoCo at wilserv.com
Tue May 21 14:26:46 EDT 2013

Hi!

    The registrar for my site "wilserv.com" has made a MAJOR error.  I just renewed "wilserv.com" for another year but during the renewal process they lost my list of forwarding addresses so all email to me for the past unknown number hours has been lost.  Not having a backup for the list didn't help.  So, if you've sent me an email during the past 24 hours, please send it again.

Willi