[Coco] Alternate O-9/itrOS-9 C Compiler

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon May 20 22:06:22 EDT 2013

On Monday 20 May 2013 22:04:46 Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 09:21:02AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Now Willard Goosey has further improved c.prep, but I've not had a
> > good excuse yet to "throw rocks" :) at his version so I'll defer to
> > Willard & let him explain what it now does better than my Version 19.
> > :)  Your turn Willard...
>
> A couple of minor bug fixes to ANSI cprep calls almost nobody uses
> and one pretty important bug fix to how array of struct expressions
> get parsed.
>
> Willard

That last ISTR I had some questions about at the time, but no one to ask
that I knew was better informed than I.

Thanks Willard.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
		-- Totie Fields
         law-abiding citizens.