[Coco] Furious Felines

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun May 19 11:09:28 EDT 2013

Any chance of going the homebrew route with this and making it an actual
release? Cartridge is probably too prohibitive at this point, but making it
available on disk or cassette along with a manual and maybe even a box
(sleeve, whatever), might be rather interesting for the platform and might
encourage other such efforts. Typical homebrew runs are in the 50 - 250
copy range in most cases, but there have been runs as low as 10 in some of
the other, smaller communities, like the Bally Astrocade. Another option
would be to create a bundle with as many other games as would fit on a
disk. Anyway, just a thought...

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and