[Coco] Sale

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 21:33:59 EDT 2013

All my hardware prices were discounted between  $5 to $40 Today. For those that were looking before it showed some good buys because it also INCLUDES shipping to USA and Canada. If you look back tomorrow  prices will be back to the normal-until I have another sale. I did sugest before that you bookmark the page, because it seems I get new stock once a month, but I am throwing stuff up there on a daily basis.
-Glen