[Coco] Outdated DriveWire installations

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu May 16 23:02:27 EDT 2013

Hello Coconuts,

I have received a number of bug reports in recent days from users with old
versions of the software.  This leads me to believe either many people are
not updating as new versions come out, or they are getting old versions
from somewhere on the net.

Please make sure you are up to date as step 1 if you have any problems.
Nearly every update fixes some bugs and most recent reports are regarding
problems already corrected.

If you have at least version 4.3.3, you should be able to check for and
apply any updates using the built in update tool.  The current version is
4.3.3j.  The software does not check on its own as I find that annoying,
but maybe I need to have it do that.

Also if you run a file repo and are hosting your own copy of DriveWire,
please delete it and instead provide a link to the official site.  You are
doing your users a disservice by distributing out of date software.

Thanks
Aaron