[Coco] Alternate O-9/itrOS-9 C Compiler

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu May 16 10:48:42 EDT 2013

On Thursday 16 May 2013 10:42:39 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Gene,
> I thought I had c.prep 19b in the distribution, but was mistaken. I am
> correcting that right now. Maybe that's why I've been having some
> memory troubles... hmmmm... I was playing around a while back and was
> trying to get the C compiler to work with Level 1 in XRoar and probably
> copied the MW version over the 19b version by mistake. And now I know
> who wrote the thing :-)

Willard Goosey now has a "new, and improved" version, based I believe on
the 19b srcs.  If he has a site, get it and use it just for giggles &
grins.

> If it's the same Mathew Thomas, he also wrote Bells & Whistles 2 for
> Rainbow back when he was just 16 years old. So it's Mathew Thomas, Gene
> Heskett & Willard Goosey.... noted and catalogged :-)

Mmm, I don't think its Thomas. I think the correct name is in the somewhat
limited docs for 19.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
         law-abiding citizens.