[Coco] Alternate O-9/itrOS-9 C Compiler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu May 16 10:21:05 EDT 2013

Gene,
I thought I had c.prep 19b in the distribution, but was mistaken. I am correcting that right now. Maybe that's why I've been having some memory troubles... hmmmm...
I was playing around a while back and was trying to get the C compiler to work with Level 1 in XRoar and probably copied the MW version over the 19b version by mistake.
And now I know who wrote the thing :-)
If it's the same Mathew Thomas, he also wrote Bells & Whistles 2 for Rainbow back when he was just 16 years old.
So it's Mathew Thomas, Gene Heskett & Willard Goosey.... noted and catalogged :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com