[Coco] The most bizarre thing

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Wed May 15 16:48:01 EDT 2013

 I've looked at all the photos and I have not found those connectors in any
of them. Maybe I missed something.
 If it does connect to the Coco serial port, then it could be a way to
connect a Coco to another computer that is using the UART to translate the
data from the Coco's serial port to the computer that is connected to the
UART.

 Otherwise, it's still a bit of a mystery as how it's connected and used.

George