[Coco] latest microwave C compiler

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Wed May 15 15:26:13 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

I want to start tinkering around with programming for os9 again.  The last time I did, I was using an older version of the microware C compiler, the one with c.pass1 and c.pass2.  I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the latest mircoware c compiler stuff for os9.  I heard there is one that has c.pass1 and c.pass2 combined into one. Id just prefer to be working with the latest compiler.  Would greatly appreciate if someone can link me. Thanks!

- Todd Wallace