[Coco] The most bizarre thing

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed May 15 00:34:24 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:11:38PM -0500, camillus Blockx wrote:
> To me the two capacitors and the two regulaters and  diodes are part
> of a classic setup for a symetric power supply  5/12V+ and 5/12V -, By
> the looks of the caps about 1 to 1.5 Amps
> The rest of the circuit is not easy to see on this pic.

And just the two chips, with all the resistors and DIP switches?  It
seems very unlikely that this thing is supposed to plug into a floppy
controller.  Current loop serial port maybe? PROM program er?
Something that deals with some serious amperage anyway.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard