[Coco] The most bizarre thing

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Tue May 14 21:09:15 EDT 2013

> why there is a 34 wire flat cable with an female edge connector on it
> then?

Well, I could speculate all night.....

An unfinished 8" floppy adapter.
An attempt at a floppy tape controller.
A robot controller.

The possibilities are endless.

Like I said, can't wait to learn wht the numbers on the chips are.

> but yes the wire seems to plug on an power olutlet.

If what I can see is intended to pulg directly into an AC outlet
I would guess it is a COCO destructor.  :-)  I know of no regulator
that could take 120VDC and regulate it down to 5V or even 12V without
generating more heat than my furnace in the basement.  And they don't
even have heatsinks.

bill