[Coco] BASIC09 - How good is it?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue May 14 09:44:22 EDT 2013

I have to admit it's been a lot of years since I did anything
with basic09 but as memory serves the programs are simple text files
and can be edited, created, etc with any text editor.

Within the basic09 environment the compile happens very quickly when
you run the program. You don't need to compile it as a distinct step
everytime you run it.

Frank