[Coco] True lowercase on Coco 2

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon May 13 23:29:03 EDT 2013

Kip, all the mods to Basic you're referring to, including lowercase
commands and support for the 6847T1 lowercase, are in ADOS and ADOS-3.
 In fact, I got started on writing ADOS after purchasing a Lowerkit
(external character ROM for the original 6847) from Dennis Kitsz's
Green Mountain Micro and wanting to be able to keep the CoCo in
lowercase mode without getting syntax errors from Basic.  In a Basic
listing typed in lowercase under ADOS, tokenized keywords get
converted to uppercase, while comments remain in lowercase, which sets
them off nicely.

Art