[Coco] CoCo 2 keyboard

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon May 13 22:16:44 EDT 2013

Chad,
I have never had a need to fix a Coco Keyboard up to this point, but I was
wondering if the keyboard could be taken apart and the contacts cleaned with
contact cleaner.  I use to have some contact cleaner I bought years ago and
it never failed me.  I don't remember the brand name but the can was blue
with the brand name letters in red.  Maybe 'DS" something?  I hope this
helps you.
Kip