[Coco] MinTED: a minimalist update for the minimalist editor

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon May 13 22:16:44 EDT 2013

Luis,
Somehow I missed your original email about 'minted'.  I will definitely
check out your new OS-9/NitrOS-9 full screen text editor.  I too have been
quite dismayed in the old days of not being able to edit text files using a
full screen text editor.  I recently found Scred and have used it a little.
I will have to put your little program through the paces as well.  Thanks
for developing great programs.
Kip