[Coco] Graphics modes

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon May 13 20:58:32 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/13/2013 7:49:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
retrocanada76 at gmail.com writes:

>how much for a converter now?

>Sent from my iPhone

There are a number of options.

I can provide it in kit form that will produce a board level
converter that you can assemble yourself for $82.
I partially assemble the difficult parts for you like the
high density surface mount chips and a few diodes and
power supplies whose placement and orientation are
critical for the proper operation of the unit.    I do  everything
to ensure that you are successful in the assembly of
the unit.  This option includes an assembled input
cable and commercial wall wart power supply.

I can provide a fully assembled board level converter with
all the necessary connectors attached for proper operation
for $92.  This includes the input cable and commercial wall wart power
supply.

I  can provide a fully assembled converter WITH a full hand  crafted
professional looking enclusure , input cable and commercial wall wart  power
supply for $132.

I can also make special allowances for people who are on a budget
and cannot afford these prices but need a unit.   For those  hardship
cases I am willing to drop the price to whatever they can afford to  pay.
I am trusting the coco community to not abuse this gesture of  generosity
on my part and I don't think they will....

Roy