[Coco] True lowercase on Coco 2

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon May 13 14:30:11 EDT 2013

Ben,
Unless you build an external character ROM/driver circuit for the 6847,
there are no magic commands to enable lower case since the internal
character generator doesn't have lower case defined internally.

The exception to this is if you have a late CoCo 2 with the 6847T1 (these
machines have a "B" suffix in their model number) - then a couple of pokes
will turn on the internal lower case, which for some reason I can't find.
Someone else may have it handy though,

-Mike