[Coco] Someone knows coco OZ?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon May 13 02:44:00 EDT 2013

On 13/05/2013 2:28 PM, Bob Devries wrote:

> If I remember correctly, CocoOZ was an Australian disk magazine associated
> with Australian Rainbow and Australian Coco magazines.
>
> Other aussies on this list may remember more.

Unfortunately my memory fails me in this regard. :(

I do recall a few Australian Coco publications, but CocoOz doesn't sound
familiar. At one point my father & I assisted in production and
distribution of one of the magazines & tapes when the editor/distributor
tragically passed away during a botched robbery on his premises, but I'm
afraid I recall little more than that. I do seem to recall the tapes had
bright orange stickers...

Well that wasn't much help, was it? :(

Regards,