[Coco] DC Modem Pak to RS232 Pak MOD

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 16:13:52 EDT 2013

Art,
The "new" Outlook.com is just crap! When you try to copy a link and paste it into a e-mail, it just changes it all to crap!- Even if you have it set for "Plain Text" it will put some sort of Html formatting on it. Give me back the old Hotmail any day- at least you could copy and paste a Address into it. I might have to start using my amigalounge e-mail. that is plain text and ONLY plain text- I do have a gmail, but I really never use it other than for a spam trap.