[Coco] DC Modem Pak to RS232 Pak MOD

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Sun May 12 11:34:17 EDT 2013

> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%2520The%2520(OCR)/The%2520Rainbow%2520Vol.%252010%2520No.%252012%2520-%2520July%25201991.pdf
> here is the pdf of the rainbow pages 10-13 have it

And to make things eaven easier you can buy little 1" square MAX232
modules that can easily be wodified for this application.

I have only one other question.  Why would one want to change the
address to the same as the RS232 PAK?  If you leave it where it is
and make a modifed device driver you could then have three serial
ports as well as the console.

I am debating between this mod or using my modem pack as a basis
for a uDrive disk module.  No sense wasting it by keeping it as
a 300 baudmodem.  :-)

bill

bill