[Coco] [Color Computer] SD Card mass storage for Color Computers I, II, or III?

unbonnevie unbonnevie at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 11:50:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am interested in finding if there are open source hardware projects for the below.

1) Transferring or loading file to to the Color Computer (I, II, or III) via serial communication.  I would very much to know of documentation on the protocols, etc.

2) The cartridge I/O pins documentation and if there are open source projects of making a floppy drive using the cartridge interface.

Many thanks!