[Coco] life changing event

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Sat May 11 07:44:54 EDT 2013

>> > No disrespect intended, but I really can't fathom this type of
>> > thinking!?!
>>
>> Are you married?  :-)  Sometimes how we spend our time is not
>> totally up to one's self.
>>
>> > I've got so much I want to do, I'd retire tomorrow in a heart-beat if
>> it
>> > was
>> > financially viable... unfortunately I've got another 15-odd years if I
>> > follow the norm.
>>
>> My retirement plans involved lots of things to do with my wife.
>> They also involve living someplace warmer than where I live now.
>> Unfortunately, she is younger than I am and neither eligible or
>> interested in retiring.  Kind of makes moving south problematic.
>> I know it is heresy, but one can only play with computers for so
>> many hours a day.  :-)
>>
>> bill
>

> 8-))) Et tu Bruta???

Not me pal....  The "a" ending in latin is feminine.  It should have
been an "e" and because we all know his name was actually "Brutus",
here's why...

     "The name "Brutus", a second declension masculine noun, appears
      in the phrase in the vocative case, and so the -us ending of
      the nominative case is replaced by -e".

Latin was always so much fun!!

That's our latin lesson for the day and you now have more information
than you ever wanted.

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |