[Coco] life changing event

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri May 10 08:53:07 EDT 2013

On 10/05/2013 3:42 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> well I'm still a kid (37) but I do what I love (i am a videogame
> programmer) so i would keep doing it even in my retirement, of course, that
> would be my own games heheh

Heh, wondering if you'll still be thinking that 10 years from now... ;)

Early in my career I thought I'd be a code monkey until the day I retired.
Couldn't fathom not sitting at my keyboard, cutting code. Now at 47, I'd
gladly hand it over to someone else - and I don't even do it full-time! I
don't mind doing it for my own amusement, but for a job - meh! :(

Then again, some of you games programmers are a bit weird! Right Steve? :P

Regards,