[Coco] New in town!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu May 9 23:29:57 EDT 2013

Jose,
Welcome to the Coco List where Coco enthusiasts from all around the world
converse here about their beloved Cocos.
We have a number of members here whose native language is not English, but
Like Bill Pierce said, We all speak Coco Here.
Some people use a Google translator.  Since my only human language is
English, I'm not sure how to use it, but there are others here that can help
you with that.  Again, Welcome!
Kip