[Coco] s/sc on os-9 l2

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu May 9 22:38:03 EDT 2013

On Thursday 09 May 2013 22:31:12 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:

> the s/sc seems to be useless on level 2 since it doubles the clock
> needed for the speech and sound generation. Is there any fix for that ?
>

> Luis.

Yes I believe there is Luis.  I fixed mine far enough back up the log I've
no clue where those docs may have gotten to by now, but ISTR I got them
originally from the coco archive at RTSI.com. I just checked my drive but
its not there,

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
BOFH excuse #152:

My pony-tail hit the on/off switch on the power strip.
         law-abiding citizens.