[Coco] CoCo 3 Keyboard Membranes

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 12:27:52 EDT 2013

I have to say sorry, at the prices Quoted, converted into US dolars, it is cheaper to hunt around for another CoCo 3 than go through the work of replacing the membrane, no to mention the postage and wait time from the UK. Sorry, but that just my opinion. I just got 2 keyboards from e-bay (coco 1 and 3) for under $50 USD including shipping to Canada.