[Coco] SuperIDE and floppy disk

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu May 9 09:11:07 EDT 2013

Luis,

Sounds like you have something flaky in the system.

Been awhile since I looked at the hardware selection but if the FDC doesn't decode SLENB~ you might have an issue.

What FDC is giving you issues?

I have tried a lot of them. No problems.

Could be a MPI or FDC problem...definitely not the sIDE..... :)

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com