[Coco] SuperIDE and floppy disk

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu May 9 00:16:03 EDT 2013

Luis,

That is correct.

sIDE ROMs are decoded with SCS to get to the proper boot rom. The CF/IDE/ATA/ATAPI hardware is all IOmapped so the switch is a don't care on position.

Use MPI pokes to change...don't recall ATM, FF7F???

You can mod the autoexec.bas program to do this for you after it boots off the ROM/CF.

That way you don't have to slide the switch.

Make sense?

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com