[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:38:10 EDT 2013

just got my "yellow" MPI thxs Allen, and i think i had better luck since print  peek(&hff90) gives 126.

there is a service label on it probably was upgraded on a technical assistance perhaps?

anyway cannot make orch90, superide and fdc work together yet, didnt try too much though.

Sent from my iPhone