[Coco] Memory Map

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:17:00 EDT 2013

NP. I have had similar struggles learning assembly with LWASM. However,
looking into the manual (
http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/manual/manual.html#AEN443) leads to me
believe that the "END [expr]" directive in any case sets the execution
address of the binary ML program, if not anything else, and as long as the
assembly block is preceded by [expr].

Cheers,
Fedor