[Coco] orch-90 file format question

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed May 8 00:00:35 EDT 2013

Sounds like you need to remove all those J's, which are actually
linefeeds that, according to Bill's earlier reply, don't belong.
(Ascii code for linefeed is decimal 10, which is a J with the high
bits stripped off.)  Did you resave the file in CoCo format as Bill
suggested and then reload the saved version?  Hopefully, that should
strip the linefeeds out.

Art